Understand the legal framework can impact on day-to-day procurement
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a better understanding of standard contracts operating in your own organisation
- Identify the various risks that exist at the formation stage of contracting and how to address these
- Demonstrate a clearer understanding of the potential liabilities and claims that can arise between buyers and suppliers when concluding contracts
- Operate with a clearer awareness of the purpose behind a range of widely used contractual terms and conditions
- Show a sound understanding of how suppliers' terms differ from buyers' terms and the reasons for these differences
- Operate with enhanced knowledge of recent developments in the field of procurement law.
This is a two-day training course.
Please note: price above includes any early bird discount (if applied).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specfic closing dates for early bird booking.
If you require accommodation for the night prior to this training course or for the intervening night, please contact the CIPS Accommodation Service on 01780 484052 or email email@example.com